Monday, 16 October 2017

My Holiday

Image result for rotorua blue baths

Image result for gravity manukau

My Holiday

These holidays I went down to Rotorua to visit my Nana and Pop. We specifically went down because we wanted to visit them and also get the opportunity to celebrate my nana’s 62nd birthday with her.

For her birthday we went to a buffet Restaurant for lunch and it was very delicious. For her present we gave her a card that all of my family signed and also some money so she can buy something nice for herself. We stayed in Rotorua for 4 days and 3 nights and ended up enjoying our holiday there. Since my Nana had lost her dog named Zoe because she passed away she got a new dog which is a poodle and she even got a cat as well which had all different colours all over it.

For one of the days we were there, we went to Rainbow Springs to learn about New Zealand's native animals, and there was even a water ride that was similar to the log flume at Rainbow’s end.

The other day we went to the hot pools and just relaxed there for a while. They had a big pool which was warm and two other pools which were smaller and hotter.

Overall I really enjoyed my holiday. In the second week I went to a holiday programme and it was really fun we went to Gravity, did boxing and even did some art. I guess I could say I had a pretty fun holiday.

Image result for rainbow springs By Alysha

Image result for rainbow springs