Tuesday, 17 October 2017

My holiday highlights

Image result for whoa studios logoIn the holidays I went to whoa studios the new theme park they had four play areas and there was a nice restaurant with very expensive ice creams they had this thing called the whoa web it was created by two chinese people they decided to make ait a playground when they saw a kid play in it so they donated it to whoa studios for kids to play on.

Then the next day I went to the Miranda hot pools there was this big inflated
cushion all of the kids were going on there or were trying to they also trying to tip a side and make everyone fall off the cushion and hurt them self then we went to the actual pool for around 10 minutes then we left.
Once we were gone we went to get some fish and chips I got some hoki but did not finish it then we got back in the car and drove off back home.

On the final weekend of the holidays I went with my dad to the japanese food and sake expo I got forced to try everything but the sake we then we saw something else going on we took a look and it was an aviation expo we took a look around there.
Image result for japanese food expo asbAfter that I went and got a frozen coke and headed home to get ready for something we do called wills kitchen rules tonight we had my uncle and his girl friend cook chinese.
Then it was the first day of school.