Tuesday, 17 October 2017

Holiday Recount

Recount  

In the holidays my family was busy planning a big surprise for my grandparents to be held on Saturday the 14th of October.

On the 2nd of October Gabe and I went to gravity tramp park with our cousins. I grabbed a basketball and I threw it from a distance. While the ball was flying through the air I had my doubts because I missed the last shots but this time it went in and I was so happy. Meanwhile my brother was doing backflip after backflip, running up walls, jumping off things, and even more flips. There was a small basketball hoop where I could easily slam dunk but wouldn’t be able to get enough time to do some tricks before dunking.

On the 10th of October I stayed up all night playing on the playstation I went from 7:30am until 8:00am the next morning. I especially wanted to stay up all night on that day because Destiny does a weekly reset every Tuesday at 10:00 pm. I completed all of the milestones for that week and played a monthly Pvp gamemode called Iron Banner (Iron Banana as I call it.) I kept playing until 8:00 and then I decided to go to sleep. By the way I stayed up for 1 day and 30 minutes .I slept for 3 hours and then I woke up. My brother was watching a Netflix program called Limitless and we binged watched that for the rest of the day. Limitless is about a normal dude takes a drug and it makes him solve problems faster and more efficient. There trying to find out why he is immune to the side effects.

On Saturday the 14th of October we invited my Nana and Popa over to plan for Christmas but what they didn’t know was that we planned a surprise for them. My family had asked my Nana’s siblings to come up from Wellington. When my Nana and Popa first entered the house they seemed a little bit confused but they took it all in. After my Nana and Popa got settled my Mum stood up and said a speech about how amazing they were as parents. When my Mum had finished the speech about 20 minutes later lunch came which was a nice as spit roast. I grabbed ham because it was really nice the last time we had it. My Nana and Popa were pleased just to see their siblings because they see that as a gift.

So that was my holiday I hope you had an exciting holiday just like had. Also Daniel and I had sleep over. I also played lots of playstation in the holidays grinding on Destiny 2 because it came out a couple of weeks ago. After the holidays I was really knackered.