Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Who’s moving in next door?

I was looking outside my window when a moving truck appeared 10 children, a baby two grandparents and a mum and dad spilled out of the truck. As soon as I saw these strangers I knew I was in for a wild ride, they were all crazy, poking frogs, biting each other, snatching, and eating gum off the floor,from the one I knew I would not sleep for nights..
All through the night the children screamed and the baby whined, the parents shushed, and the elderly squawked, I could not sleep, I always had one eye open. I went over to give them a piece of my mind, but hesitated, in fear, what if they were robbers, or creeps, or criminals, I sighed and just went back to bed, for the long , and uncomfortable night ahead, it had been unforgettable day.
The very next morning I went to introduce myself to my new neighbors, I bought a box of chocolates and headed over, the family didn’t seem happy to see me, they just took the chocolate and slammed the door on my face. Looking at a flag on their mail box I figured the were from Germany, and didn’t speak my language, so I shrugged my shoulders and walked a way, not knowing I had just met the world's most wanted jewel thieves.

Sitting in my bedroom, I was still thinking about the incident, why did they shut the door on me, surely they would at least realize that I was being kind, and why did they just snatch the box. Still pondering about it, I overheard one of the children, chatting the backyard,and me being me I went outside and eavesdropped on their conversation, “so you know what time we’ll take it right?”, “yes at exactly 10 o'clock when everyone is in bed”, “yes can’t wait, soon the crown will be ours” I gasped in horror “there going to steal the queen's crown!”
I ran downstairs, “MUM OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE THIEVES”, Mum rolled her eyes, “go play your silly games somewhere else”, she gave me the look, and I backed away slowly,I knew I had the deal with this myself.
I ran as fast as I could to the nearest police station, and told them the story, they knew immediately what I was talking about, and sent their best men of to capture the peculiar family. I ran to my house watching from my window, kids were being arrested as to the adults, I sighed and lay on my bed finally peace and quiet. Until I looked out my window, and saw a moving van, and out spilled a bunch of clowns.