Thursday, 4 May 2017

THE NEW PERSON

THE NEW PERSON
The last time I met someone new was at the start of the year. Her name is Camille. She came to our school from Clayton park . When I first meet Camille I didn't really know what to say and I found it a bit awkward but after a couple of day we started talking to each other and became friends. The emotions I felt was yay there's a new girl but I didn’t know how we would get along. I also felt happy to meet a new friend but Apart from feeling happy, I also felt a bit nervous. That is because you don’t know how people will react about you, when you first meet. That is because you don’t know how people will react about you, when you first meet. That was just the beginning of me meeting Camille.
As the days went on Camille and I started becoming closer friends and we started talking to each other more just so that I could make her feel welcome at our school and so that she didn’t feel left out and feel like she wanted to go back to her old school.
When people meet new people the are usually shy and just wants to be left alone for a while. Overcoming shyness about meeting someone new is easy. You can overcome being shy by when there is a new person to just act yourself and go up to them and say hi so that they feel welcome and that they know that you are friendly.You have nothing to be scared of because the person you meet, is going to become your friend. Being shy is normal, when you first met people. You can over shyness in heaps of ways, when you meet new people. But it’s up to you, what you do about it. If you want to change it or not, is up to you.