Thursday, 4 May 2017

Our neighbours just recently moved into the house across the street, they seem like very good and reliable people who enjoy lots of different activities, by the way they approached us early on today. They all have heaps of different hobbies but it looks like there main hobby is lacrosse. They have two daughters and 3 sons aged between 12 and 20. There names were Domonic, Dylan, Charlie, Latonya and Adriana. In my opinion there family is a bit weird but my parents are telling me to be nice to them  so I guess I have to listen to them.

They moved from the country I could tell that by the furniture they brought in and the fact that they were all wearing gum boots that looked like it had been covered in cow poo.. It looked like they had just come from a farm and had lived there for a good 10 years. In their family they have a mum, dad, 2 girls and 3 boys along with two huge golden labrador dogs. There dogs seemed a bit weird when they went inside.

They all moved into wattle downs because they thought the primary and high schools would be better for their children so I guess they are most likely staying for a while. I just hope they don’t come to the same school as me.