Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Journaling prompt- new neighbours

It was a normal sunday morning, that was until a moving truck had parked next door. I opened the window and had a look at their items.There were study stuff and lots of clothes that we in the latest fashion, but there was one thing that caught my eye.A huge American flag.Five minutes later a car pulled into the driveway, and out came a Mum and a Dad that looked like they were in their late 30’s or early 40’s, as well as three girls a 16 yr old, 13 yr old , and a 10 yr old.Straight away I knew I could be good friends with these girls.

"Dannielle, come down stairs we are going to visit the neighbours.” My mum started talking to their parents Katie and Glyn and I started talking to their children.The oldest was Lily, Chontelle was the 13 yr old and Daisy was the youngest.

Lily loved beauty and fashion.She kept up with all the latest trends and had all the latest products she could go out anywhere without her phone. Chontelle loved sports she does track and field,gymnastics, and figure skating.Daisy was the youngest she love playing dress up and playing with her dollies.

Later that night I woke up to loud music, a party was going on next door, and I couldn’t go to sleep. Monday morning I was still awake with very little sleep and I had to go to school. It felt like this day was never going to end.

Tuesday morning, I woke up to a big surprise the neighbours were down stairs apologizing for the noise.But in the end we all became friends and I never wanted them to leave.