Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Journaling Prompt

I had just finished eating dinner, when I went outside to my sleep out/room when I heard and saw some Trucks coming down the street. I imagined they would pass my house and carry on to the factory down the road, but this time was different, the Trucks drove into the driveway of the gigantic empty house neighboring us. I paused for a moment to see what the Trucks were for and what they were doing at the abandoned house.Turns out the Trucks were moving Trucks and we have now have new neighbors. I didn't think much of it at first, and carried on into the main house, ate my breakfast, went to school, and came back, still no sign of anyone. 

I am now concerned of what is going on in that house, all the lights are on and I hear no sound or signs of activity. There is also a car outside of the lonely building; ONE CAR ! it was only a two seater, so I don't know if it was a couple that moved in or just one person, it doesn't matter if it was one or the other; it just doesn't make sense for someone or only a couple to move into such a big house I keep hearing loud noises at night and it's bugging me. I don't know what is going on in that house, but one thing is for sure I’m going to find out.