Thursday, 11 May 2017

Journaling Prompt 4 - I love netball

Image result for netballI like to play netball. Netball is one of my favourite sports I like to play. Netball is a non contact sport, but it still is. Netball is a game where you work together as a team and try to beat the opposition. There are 7 people on court and normal 2 or 3 subs. Netball is a game where you work together as a team. Netball is a ball sport played by two teams of seven players. Games are played on a rectangular court with raised goal rings at each end. Also known and goals. Netball is a very prestigious sport and is loved from all over the world. 

The rules of netball are pretty easy once you know them. Some rules are offside.(it is when a player moves out of there own area. Over a 3rd and out of court. You only have 3 seconds to throw the ball or it is hand over. No replay ball.(that is when you bounce the ball). Stepping is a big no, no. When defending you must be 3 feet away. You are not aloud to contact or obstruct other players. These are the basic rules of netball.

Image result for give it a go
Boys and girls can participate in netball. Netball is mostly played by girls, but some boys play. It doesn’t matter what gender you are you can play. Some schools only allow girls to play, but some schools allow boys to play as well. I got invo
lved from just simply trying. When I was younger I heard the school did netball, and I just wanted to give it ago. From that point onwards I enjoyed netball and still today, I enjoy it.

I do like netball very much. I enjoy playing it with my friends. Netball is an amazing sport and anyone can pick it up. Just give it a go and you will never know.