Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Imagine that a new family is moving in next door to you. Write about these people. Who are they? Where are they from? How many members are in the family? Why are they moving in? How long do they intend to stay?

There was new a new family in the neighbourhood, and right next to me to. My Mum prepared a cake so we can look friendly “Yeah my Dad laughed about that too” and they will like us. When we bought the cake over we saw that they were still moving in, with them in the yard moving everything around.
I asked Mum if I can offer them a hand, Mum sad ok but first lets deliver the cake, we delived the cake and met them. They had a little dog running around naked Banner, a little son named Jordan, a little girl named Emma, and the Mum and Dad named Jeff and Allie they were a nice family.

I gave them a hand and they liked me, Allie gave me money, to say thank you (it was only $10 but whatever) Jeff said that I think we will stay here for a while with a smile on his face, After that we all said hi got friendly and said our goodbyes Jordan became my good friend and Emma not so much.