Thursday, 18 May 2017

Chapter 5 Journaling Prompt - Bullying is horrible

Sam getting bullied. Not going to happen. But that’s not the point, the point is what would I do if someone tried to bully me. If someone was to bully me the first thing I would do is tell them to stop or walk away. I would tell them to stop because what they are doing is wrong and they need to stop. You’re not going to get away with bullying Sam and if you thought you were then you're dumber than I thought. I would just walk away because I don’t want to have it done to me no more and no one will get themselves into trouble because if I was to stay there we would of got in trouble which would be good for either of us. If someone also tried to bully me I would stand up for myself. I’m not just going to let them walk all over me, that’s just not okay. Sam ain’t taking it. People don’t just try and bully me and get away with it. I’m not one to stand and let that happen. That’s just not on. You can’t bully Sam and get away with it.

People have tried to bully me before and I didn’t let them get away with it because it wasn’t okay with what they were doing and i’m not going to accuse it even if they want me to. Being bullied is not a nice feeling and no one should have to go throw that. It is just wrong.
Image result for stop bullying
The time when I was bullied was horrible. I didn’t feel good and the bully tried to turn all of my friends against me. I responded very harshly to this because I had done nothing wrong. Sometimes I would get upset just because some of the things she would do was just bad. Being bullied is a horrible feeling. I also responded in a weird way, because I wasn’t enjoying school. I was scared what was going to happen to me. Me not enjoying school was horrible and it help that she didn’t stop, which made it worth. Why I responded these 2 ways is because I didn’t like what she was doing to me, trying to turn me on my friends. Also I was scared of what was going to happen to me at school. None of this was a good feeling, but things progress over time. But either way it is not a good feeling and no one should have to go through this.
Image result for stop bullying postersIf I saw my friend bullying someone I would put a stop to it. One reason being that the person is my friend and I wouldn’t want them to get in trouble. I would also tell them that what they were doing was wrong and they needed to stop. I would say this for their sack, so they don’t get in trouble. There would be so many questions I would ask my friends, also because I would want to know why they were doing this. There has to be a reason why they are doing this. It’s just not right. Some of those questions would be why, what are you doing and what’s going on. The biggest one would be WHY? I would tell my friends to stop bullying people and they should know better. Also I would be anger at them for what they have done, but let’s hope they can make it up.
Bullying is wrong and it needs to be stopped. It isn’t a nice feeling when that happens. No one should have to go through that. Bullying other people is not okay and you need to know that. It hurts people and people need to know that. One other thing that will make your life easier through this whole thing is stand up for yourself, because it will make a difference.

Image result for stop