Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Narrative Writing

Rob's Furious adventure

Rob couldn’t believe that his worst nightmare would be at the mall. He couldn’t even imagine losing his two daughters the way he did.
It all started when he decided to take Emma & Amy (his two daughters) to the mall for their birthday. He wanted to make it special and since they were twins it was quite difficult for him to figure out the perfect gift for them. He thought to himself “maybe a puppy, nah to much work”. He couldn’t figure out what, But then he had an idea, a car.

The girls really needed a new car, because their car that they had has been breaking down a lot, so he thought that was the perfect gift. He looked at a lot of car shops so he could find the perfect car for them both. He looked really hard and really good at each car but couldn’t find the one that was perfect.He came across the perfect car it was a red Ferrari, he knew it was the perfect car because Their favorite colour was Red. “Excuse me Can I please buy this car?” Said Rob. “yep this car is on sale today so you’re here at the right time”. Said the manager from the car shop. “OK thanks I’ll pick it up tomorrow”. Said Rob. “sure thing” said the manager. The next day Rob Went back to the car shop to pick up the car that he wanted to buy. He got it and went back to his house to surprise his two daughters. He hoped that they were home because they had been at the mall all morning. “Emma, Amy are you guys home” Said Rob. He couldn’t hear anyone and their car wasn’t home either. Suddenly he got a call from one of Emma’s friends. “Hey Mr Williams, you need to come to the mall now it’s an emergency!”. Said Emma’s friend. “What’s going on are my Girls OK?” Said Rob. “There’s no time to talk just come right now”. “OK I’m coming” said Rob frighteningly. He rushed as fast as he could to get to the mall. His Heart was thumping he was so nervous.

He got to the mall so nervous to see what was going on. He walked into the mall and saw Emma’s friend standing there. “Hey what’s going on, what’s the emergency”. Said Rob. “Well I don’t know what happened to Amy and Emma but something happened to them and their setting off to go to the hospital”. Said Emma’s friend. “Oh no what’s gonna happen to them, we need to go right now”. Said Rob. They walked out of the mall to go find Emma and Amy. But as soon as he walked out the door two girls popped out and yelled APRIL FOOLS!!! It was Emma and Amy they set this prank up for a very long time. “Oh my goodness, you guys scared me”. Exclaimed Rob. “Oh and I forgot that your guy's birthday is on April fools. “We Fooled you” Said Amy. As they giggled to themselves.